You can contact me or start a new discussion / post your findings on my subreddit: AudiophileGoneWild

Please, don’t forget to like the Facebook Page.

I’ve recently added a forum for headmania. It’s still a work in progress but feel free to register here.

You can also find HeadMania on:

One response to “Discussions/Contact”

1. Introductions! Welcome to SourcingIC.com!!
    We are Hong Kong supplier of the complying with IC brand names for 15 years:
    TOSHIBA
    ALTERA
    ANALOG TOOLS
    TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
    ST
    FAIRCHILD
    ATMEL
    XILINX
    SILICON CHIP
    SAMSUNG
    ADAGE
    NEC
    NXP
    ON SEMI
    PHILIPS
    FREESCALE
    INFINEON
    INTERSIL
    STRAIGHT MODERN TECHNOLOGY
    MOTOROLA
    I know you may require to find ICs.
    The significant objective for us is sourcing ICs. As you know more than 99% ICs readily available in this world can be located in China, but it is time-costly to situate or send queries to hundreds of vendors or agencies one by one to locate that obtained stocks as well as get good quotation!
    Step 1: Skype or email our teammate: sales@sourcingic.com
    Step 2: Tell us part number and also the quantity or various other needs
    Step 3: I will certainly resource from suppliers and our colleague will certainly pick the reliable supplier to price quote
    Tip 4: Our experienced IC technicans will test the ICs to verify they are brilliant and also working well
    Tip 5: Well loaded as well as shipped
    Repayment Technique:
    Paypal/ Western Uniuon/ TT
    See you!
    Ideal Regards,
    Sourcing IC
    To supply every rare ICs
    Firm Background:
    Souring IC Ltd is a Hong Kong based company with China workplaces in various districts. We provide a vast array of digital components, concentrated on IC consisting of Audio IC, Power Monitoring IC, Customer Electronic IC, and so on. Our aim is to provide any kind of parts which are challenging to be sourced in the electronic market, especially the one discountinued by manufacturing facilities. With the help of most current A.I system and the elite teammates we had, we are able to source every ICs that is not commonly made use of by the co-operation with thousands factories as well as firms in China. We have the ability to provide one of the most competitive price without MOQ.

Leave a Reply

Blog at WordPress.com.